FileZilla 3.27.0 RC1
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files greater than 4GB
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
Support for the Storj decentralized cloud storage provider.
Bugfixes and minor changes:
MSW: Fix display of file type of directories if the directory name contains a dot.
Fix assertion if entering an invalid protocol prefix into the host field on the quickconnect bar or in the site manager.
Improve error message if TLS certificate verification fails due to a missing stapled OCSP resonse.
Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla >= 0.10.0.