FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files greater than 4GB
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
OS X: The minimum required OS X version is now 10.9.
Bugfixes and minor changes:
OS X: Disable App Nap during transfers and other operations.
OS X: Downloaded updates are now stored in the Downloads directory.
OS X: Fix initial toolbar state on startup if it was hidden when FileZilla was last closed.
Fix reconnect delay logic which broke in 3.25.0-beta1.
Fix piecewise creation of remote paths using FTP which broke in 3.25.0-beta1.