FileZilla 3.24.0 RC1
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files greater than 4GB
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
# New features:
- The context menu for remote file search results now has a "Copy URL(s) to clipboard" item.
- Alt+number can now be used to switch between tabs in addition to Ctrl+number.
- SFTP hostkey fingerprints are now also shown as base64 encoded SHA256 hashes to match. the new format displayed by OpenSSH.
# Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Errors at the end of SFTP transfers now correctly result in transfer failures instead.
- Cancelling synchronized browsing questions no longer prevents further directory changes.
- Fix display issues for the filter conditions dialog.
- Fix deleting multiple extensions on the filetype page in the settings.
- OS X: Do not open dialogs while already processing an event, e.g. while a context menu is open.