FeedReader 3.14 Beta
Feedreader is the most robust, highly-functional personal aggregation solution on the market today. It dynamically reads, collects, and organizes syndicated Web content, and seamlessly delivers it directly to user desktops. With Feedreader, you have instant, convenient access to the up-to-the-minute news you need, without information overload.
Feedreader automatically downloads updates from your favorite Web sites. So, it eliminates the need for you to constantly monitor multiple Web pages, while allowing you to immediately identify and retrieve new articles - no matter how long you've been away from your desk.
Feedreader provides cutting-edge features in an intuitive, user-friendly environment. Even non-technical users can view comprehensive, consolidated information from across the Internet - faster and easier than ever before.
FeedReader was open source until version 2.9 and continues to be freeware from version 3.0 onwards.
* Added twitter search feed
* We upgraded to new FirebirdSQL version. This version is faster and more stable.
* Fixed bug with enclosure/podcast download then using some proxy servers. Previously download progressbars were left open.
* proxy configuration to welcome dialog.
* Performance was added internaly because we eliminated some functionalities in RSS engine (Newsbrain) that were not needed in standard Feedreader.
* Added a /debug parameter that can be used to debug Feedreader in case of problems.
* Fixed some bugs with chunked download