FastStone Image Viewer 3.6 Beta
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable and user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. The application has a nice array of features, which include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and colour adjustments.
FastStone Image Viewer is both innovative and intuitive. The application has a full-screen mode that provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars, which pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen.
FastStone Image Viewer supports all major graphic formats including:
- JPEG 2000
- animated GIF
The application also supports popular digital camera RAW formats including:
Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more.
* Now it runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
* It is possible to show EXIF / Histogram information and work on the thumbnails at the same time. Just press I key to turn the Image Properties window on/off
* Improved the Batch-Convert (under Tools menu):
- Allowed Sorting Files in the Input List
- Added "Expand Mode" option to the Canvas tab of the "Advanced Options" window
- Supported "drag and drop" files from Windows Explorer to the Input List
* Improved the Draw Board (under Edit menu). Now annotation objects (texts, lines, boxes etc.) can be re-edited by re-opening the Draw Board (press D key)
* Improved the Print dialog