Emsisoft Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199
* System instability on Windows Vista x64 caused by realtime protection – fixed.
* Added tooltip on license period label to show exact information about license duration.
* Service stop protection is now bound to the self protection setting.
* Commandline scanner correctly recognizes license when used in freeware mode.
* Crash in automatic game mode switching – fixed.
* Several memory leaks – fixed.
* Minor GUI changes.
* Problem while reloading the surf protection host list after online update – fixed.
* Outlook plugins: Settings saving bug – fixed.
* Outlook plugins: Potential crash bug – fixed.
* Outlook plugins: Internal code optimizations.
* Signficantly increased speed of hosts file import.
* Bug in hosts file import that prevents the software from saving the new rules correctly – fixed.
* Improved auto-update behavior after returning from sleep mode to avoid connectivity issues.
* Added a check to avoid multiple parallel scans via Explorer context menu.
* Limited submitting malware samples to 15 MB. Please contact customer support for submitting larger files.
* Windows Home Server does not require a server license anymore.
* Added a Facebook link in freeware mode.
* Bug in warning message about required update fixed.
* Internal minor bugfixes.
* Commandline Scanner: Bug in file extensions filter fixed.
* Commandline Scanner: Early termination of process bug fixed.
* Commandline Scanner: Error level on scan end bug fixed.
* Commandline Scanner: Removed heuristic scan option. It’s now integral part of the engine.
* Updater improvement: When a connection via proxy fails, it tries to connect directly to the update server.
* Added option to enable/disable memory optimizations. Turn it off when you experience performance issues.
* Modified scanner behavior on found infections. The scanner window is brought to the top at the end of the scan instead of at each detection.
* Added new about dialog, accessible via status bar.