What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
* Self protection bug – fixed.
* Context menu scan fails with already open scanner window – fixed.
* Formatting bug of ADS names in file guard alerts – fixed.
* Problem with mixing Domain and Local users in permissions settings – fixed.
* Occasional crash on moving detected objects to quarantine – fixed.
* Rootkit detection information message box modified.
* Minor internal improvements.
* Crash on reading skin.ini – fixed.
* Engine and quarantine initialize bug – fixed.
* ScanBuffer bug – fixed.
* Preparations for upcoming features.
* Added memory limitations for the file i/o threads to avoid memory starvation on systems with very fast disk setups like SSDs or RAIDs.