dotConnect for MySQL 8.6.714
dotConnect for MySQL, formerly known as MyDirect .NET, is an enhanced ORM enabled data provider for MySQL that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing MySQL-based database applications.
It introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database applications.
The tool supports Entity Framework, NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly known as LINQ to MySQL).
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 30 DAY PROFESSIONAL TRIAL
# Entity Developer.
* The bug with setting value of the Value Generated property attribute in the EF Core model is fixed.
* The bug with detecting foreign key change by Update Model From Database is fixed (Entity Framework models).
# Entity Framework support.
* The bug with executing the UseMySql(DbConnection connection) extension method of DbContextOptionsBuilder in EF Core is fixed.
* The bug with using the DbContext(DbConnection connection) overload in EF Core is fixed.
* The bug with using EF Core logging is fixed.
* The bug with using enum values in EF Core is fixed.
* The bug with throwing DbUpdateConcurrencyException in EF Core is fixed.
* The bug with using comparisons in LINQ queries in EF Core is fixed.