DivX is a free download that provides everything you need to enjoy high-quality digital videos on your computer, including HD H.264 (.mkv) videos with AAC audio and videos created using all previous versions of DivX technology. You can also play your DivX files (.divx, .avi) on millions of DivX Certified devices.
With DivX you can play, create and stream high quality DivX video, including HEVC up to 4K resolution. The package comes complete with a number of various components, including Converter, Player, Web Player, DivX To Go, Media Server, DivX Installer System, and DivX Control Panel.
DivX comes with a vast array of plugins, including Cloud Connect*, a new plug-in that enables DivX Software to sync videos from Google Drive and Dropbox. Within a couple of clicks you can download and upload videos from multiple cloud storage accounts in one place. Cloud Connect allows you to easily access videos from your cloud storage in order to watch in DivX Player, or you can convert them into a different profile with DivX Converter. With DivX, you can also save converted videos directly to cloud storage to save space on your PC.
With DivX you also have the ability to cast to a Roku device. DivX Media Server is able to cast videos to Roku devices using the built in ‘Stream To’ feature. With DivX you can now enjoy .divx, .avi, .mkv and more on your TV.
*Pro bundle required.
- Converter 10.1
- Player 10.1
- Web Player 3.1
- Codec Pack
- DivX To Go 10.1
- Media Server 10.1
- DivX Installer System 3.1
- DivX HEVC Ultra HD 4K profile support.
- Player, DWP support HEVC real time video decoding up to 4K
- Converter has new DivX HEVC UHD 4K preset for encoding up to 4K
- Converter accepts AviSynth (.avs) files as input
- Converter added “Encoding Modes” for HEVC profiles to balance quality vs speed tradeoffs
- Converter added ability to toggle WPP on/off for HEVC profiles
- Converter can "change" output folder for each individual video now
- Player added Subtitle and Audio icons to playback bar for quick access
- Player added time indicator tooltip when hovering over progress bar
- DMS added “Stream To” DLNA Controller functionality for devices such as Xbox
- DMS settings now easily accessible in Windows Task bar
- DWP added experimental DivX Adaptive Streaming (.smil) for HEVC files up to 9 levels
- DWP added Download icon for quick “save as” access
- Official support for Mac OSX 10.9 Mavericks and Windows 8.1
- Player, Web Player support HEVC real time video decoding up to 1080p
- Converter moved Changing of Output Folders to the main window
- Converter removed minimum bitrate requirement (all profiles)
- Converter updated bitrate algorithm for HEVC profiles to target compatibility with older desktops
- Converter doesn't update needed output file size
- Various MKV and AVI fixes for Converter, Player, Web Player support of common internet files
- Some Russian translations in Converter
- DMS doesn't add folders with the same name at the beginning of name
- Player Missing File Error when using Tools > Burn without loading a video first
- Player Looping of playback of sequential files through a playlist