Dexpot turns your monitor into up to 20. Dexpot creates additional workspaces you can quickly switch between. Take, for example, Desktop 1 to listen to your favourite music, surf the web on Desktop 2, use Desktop 3 to handle your daily word processing or switch to Desktop 4 for a game of Solitaire.
Different icons, wallpapers, start-ups, and much more can be configured for each desktop.
Users owning netbooks, tablets and UMPC with small screens and low resolutions will benefit from virtual desktops as well.
- Desktop Rules Run actions support parameters
- Debug option: Leave tokenized windows enabled
- DPI awareness for all Dexpot components
- The Windows 8 taskbar wasn't hidden correctly
- Some Windows 8 Metro UI elements caused utterly confusing issues
- Taskbar wasn't hidden after a resolution change
- With persistent taskbar enabled, windows did not receive focus after a desktop switch
- Fixed a rare crash while excluding monitors
- Wallpapers stretched across multiple monitors weren't displayed properly
- Improved corner recognition with multiple monitors using MouseEvents
- Fixed issues with hotkeys on excluded monitors
- Minor correction in the French language file