Dexpot turns your monitor into up to 20. Dexpot creates additional workspaces you can quickly switch between. Take, for example, Desktop 1 to listen to your favourite music, surf the web on Desktop 2, use Desktop 3 to handle your daily word processing or switch to Desktop 4 for a game of Solitaire.
Different icons, wallpapers, start-ups, and much more can be configured for each desktop.
Users owning netbooks, tablets and UMPC with small screens and low resolutions will benefit from virtual desktops as well.
- Choose your tray icon set via 'Settings > Appearance'
- Hotkey: Gather windows
- Hot Corner action: Minimize all
- Dynamic Taskbar Reordering for Windows 8
- Updated Hungarian language file
- Improved compatibility with Stardock Start8
- Hidden desktop icons became visible after exiting Dexpot
- Program icons in Desktop Manager's context menu were missing
- Customized icons in Desktop Manager weren't displayed until restart
- Fixed whitespace issue with desktop folders' names when icon customization enabled
- Changes to the master password weren't saved properly
- Improved double-click behavior for Dexpot tray icons in "One icon per desktop" mode