CuteFTP Pro 8.0.3 Pro
CuteFTP Professional is an award-winning FTP Client for securely and reliably transferring files over industry standard protocols including FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS and SSH. It's the right choice when you want the ultimate in power, performance and security.
CuteFTP Professional provides easy-to-use yet powerful tools for tackling the complex challenges of data management and helps achieve HIPAA, GLBA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- FTP/S (SSL)
- HTTP/S (SSL)
- Secure Shell (SSH)
- OpenPGP encryption and decryption
- One Time Password authentication protocol
- Password Manager
- Schedule fast, fully-automated transfers
- Safely backup or synchronize your sites
- Easily monitor local folders for changes
- Create labor and time saving scripts and macros
- Create Podcast RSS feeds and manage audio files
This is a 30-day commercial trial.
Since v9 CuteFTP has been consolidated into one FTP client.
You can download it here.
- Corrected issue where users were not able to connect using FTPS when server set client certificate to Optional.
- Improved error message displayed when SSL negotiation fails.
- Corrected issue where installing CuteFTP 7 and CuteFTP 8 on the same machine could result in an incompatible site manager error.
- Corrected issue where old search function was displayed.
- Corrected issue for using a script to move a file from one site to another site.
- Corrected text in GUI referring to OpenPGP.
- Set Quick Connect toolbar to not "auto-hide" by default.
- Improved text for Windows shell integration.
- Set shell integration to be on by default for all sites.
- Improved overwrite prompt to display a filename more than 30 characters long.
- Corrected issue where menu option, Enter FTP Command, was not available when the remote pane was not selected.
- Corrected on an Open SSH server with a file of the same name was not overwriting but replacing some of the content of the old file.
- Corrected issue where CuteFTP Pro displayed incorrect help file.
- Corrected issue where Bookmarks were not connecting properly.
- Corrected issue where Bookmark names were not exporting properly.
- Corrected issue where saving a file would cause a different file to be selected.
- Improved CPU usage when CuteFTP is idle.