Beyond Compare 3.1.9
Beyond Compare 3 is the ideal tool for comparing files and folders on your Windows system. Visualize changes in your code and carefully reconcile them.
- Compare Files, Folders
Beyond Compare allows you to quickly and easily compare your files and folders. By using simple, powerful commands you can focus on the differences you're interested in and ignore those you're not. You can then merge the changes, synchronize your files, and generate reports for your records.
- Specialized Viewers
Beyond Compare includes built-in comparison viewers for a variety of data types. Compare .csv data or HTML tables in a Data Compare session, or images in a Picture Compare session.
- 3-way Merge
Beyond Compare's new merge view allows you to combine changes from two versions of a file into a single output. Its intelligent approach allows you to quickly accept most changes while carefully examining conflicts.
- Synchronize Folders
Beyond Compare's intuitive Folder Sync interface lets you reconcile differences in your data automatically.
* Data Compare
- Fixed resizing columns when the splitter is not in the middle.
* File Formats
- Opening the File Formats dialog from a file view now automatically focuses on the current file format.
* File Views
- Fixed files with a UCS-2 byte order mark incorrectly detecting as binary.
- Fixed browse dialog crashing when collapsing a folder while loading another.
* Hex Compare
- Increased "bytes per line" limit to 1024.
- Fixed readability when the "Difference Enhancer" option is enabled.
- Added workaround for conflict with Logitech's SetPoint software.
- Added "Browse" command to browse edit/combobox popup menus.
- Activating a view now forces scrolling to its tab header if necessary.
- Fixed incorrect toolbar hints in translated builds on Windows 9x.
- Fixed crash on startup if any of the settings files had an invalid date.
- Fixed Windows 7 information in support zip.
- Fixed "Import Settings" to always correctly list what will be imported.
- Fixed file sizes not to be displayed in scientific notation.
- Fixed setting Backup "in this folder" option.
* Picture Compare
- Fixed crash when comparing malformed EMF files.
- Fixed "Swap Sides" handling of image transparency.
- Fixed handling of replacements/gray scale/red scale/blue scale.
- Renamed text report's "Left is source" option to "Strikeout left orphans".
- Added "strikeout-left-orphans" option for "interleaved" TEXT-REPORT. E.g., text-report layout:interleaved options:strikeout-left-orphans output-to:printer