Beyond Compare 4.0.0 Beta 17905
Beyond Compare 3 is the ideal tool for comparing files and folders on your Windows system. Visualize changes in your code and carefully reconcile them.
- Compare Files, Folders
Beyond Compare allows you to quickly and easily compare your files and folders. By using simple, powerful commands you can focus on the differences you're interested in and ignore those you're not. You can then merge the changes, synchronize your files, and generate reports for your records.
- Specialized Viewers
Beyond Compare includes built-in comparison viewers for a variety of data types. Compare .csv data or HTML tables in a Data Compare session, or images in a Picture Compare session.
- 3-way Merge
Beyond Compare's new merge view allows you to combine changes from two versions of a file into a single output. Its intelligent approach allows you to quickly accept most changes while carefully examining conflicts.
- Synchronize Folders
Beyond Compare's intuitive Folder Sync interface lets you reconcile differences in your data automatically.
* OS X/Linux: Fixed "Check for Updates"
* Windows: Fixed slow browse dialog when expanding directories containing zip files.
* Improved error handling when trying to write SSL certificates or SSH key pairs to invalid directories.
* Linux: Improved error messages when mounting smb:// URLs fails.
* Linux: Removed optional Gtk/Glib/Gio dependencies in .rpm package.