Avast Business Antivirus Pro 17.6.2525
Avast Business Antivirus Pro built upon its predecessor, giving you all the essential antivirus protection you need, combined with powerful data and server securing capabilities as well.
The world’s largest threat detection network gives you advanced antivirus protection, no matter what your business needs. Thanks to the power of 400 million endpoints combined with unique detection algorithms and a comprehensive feature set, Avast Business Antivirus Pro detects and blocks threats faster and more reliably, than any other software available.
Avast performs lightning-fast analyses of unknown files in the Cloud, for a lightweight solution, which won’t slow down your employees or your business. Only Avast Business Antivirus Pro includes over 17 features dedicated to protecting your business from malware, ransomware, and spyware.
Key Features include:
- Antivirus - Actively scans files, URLs, and email attachments to protect your business from malware, spyware, and ransomware.
- File Shield - Automatically scans files that are opened on a PC to make sure they’re malware-free, without slowing users down.
- Web Shield - Ensures every website visited is trustworthy by checking the URL and website certificate, before any risky connections are made to your network.
- Email Shield - Open every email and download every attachment confidently. Avast checks both incoming and outgoing emails to ensure they’re completely malware-free.
- Behavior Shield - Deeply-rooted malware can hide inside your running programs. Behavior Shield monitors all of them for any suspicious activity.
- CyberCapture - When an unrecognized file is downloaded onto one of your PCs, a copy will be sent the experts at the Avast Threat Labs, in order to identify it.
- SmartScan - SmartScan combines antivirus, software update, network security, and performance scans into a single one-click fix.
- Wi-Fi Inspector - Find and fix whatever weaknesses might be putting you at risk with our network scanning tool.
- Firewall - You lock your business’ doors — so do the same for your network by employing a powerful, customizable Firewall that stops unwanted visitors in their tracks.
- Sandbox - If you have risky files you want to run, the virtual “safe space”, I able to execute any file you want, safely separated from the rest of the PC.
- Real Site - Fake websites are a primary tool for hackers to trick people into giving away personal information. Real Site help you to Avoid these sites entirely and keep your employees safe.
- Anti-spam - The best way to mitigate risk is to remove it entirely: keep dangerous phishing emails (and annoying spam) out of your and your employees’ inboxes.
- Rescue Disk - With a special external drive, you can run an anti-malware scan before the OS boots up, uncovering deep-rooted malware otherwise out of reach.
- Sharepoint protection - Checks all the files uploaded onto your shared storage to ensure no malware gets the chance to compromise your data.
- Exchange protection - Scans and filters emails with malicious attachments or unsafe links to make sure internal communications don’t become threatened by malware.
- Software Defender - Don’t waste time updating application after application. Let Software Defender update your software automatically.
- Data Shredder - Deleted files are easy to recover. Make sure confidential documents containing financial information or customer and employee data are destroyed forever.
Your business can’t afford to stay defenceless. Avast Business Antivirus Pro offers exceptional protection with a 100% malware detection rate. And with over 4,000 attacks a day, it’s only a matter of time until your business becomes a target. It’s time to fight back with the best Antivirus protection software available. Download Avast Business Antivirus Pro, today.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 17.6.2525 of Avast Business Antivirus Pro. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.