AMD Catalyst Drivers XP 8.10 XP
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 32-bit version of Windows XP and 2003
The Catalystâ„¢ software suite 8.10 contains the following:
* Radeonâ„¢ display driver 8.541
* Multimedia Centerâ„¢ 9.16 (Windows XP only)
* HydraVisionâ„¢ for both Windows XP and Vista
* HydraVisionâ„¢ Basic Edition (Windows XP only)
* Remote Wonder 3.04 (Windows XP only)
* WDM Driver Install Bundle
* Southbridge/IXP Driver
* Catalystâ„¢ Control Center Version 8.8
o The Catalystâ„¢ software driver and the Catalystâ„¢ Control Center can be downloaded independently of each other. However, for maximum stability and performance AMD recommends that both components be updated from the same Catalystâ„¢ release
o The Catalystâ„¢ Control Center requires that the Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 be installed. Without .NET version 2.0 installed, the Catalystâ„¢ Control Center will not launch properly and the user will see an error message.
Resolved Issues for the Windows XP Operating System
This section provides information on resolved issues in this release of the ATI Catalystâ„¢ Software Suite for Windows XP. These include:
* Catalyst Control Center Avivo Gamma control fails to function when playing a DVD using MS Windows Media Player or Cyberlink PowerDVD player. Further details can be found in topic number 737-28294
* Opening Catalyst Control Center while playing back a HD/SD title with Cyberlink will cause display to go blank. Further details can be found in topic number 737-38305