AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista 64 15.7 Windows 7 64
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 64-bit version of Vista.
# Resolved Issues:
- Second Life - Avatar rendering is corrupted when hardware skinning is enabled
- Star Trek Online - Block corruption is observed if MSAA is enabled
- A black screen is observed when setting up a 3x1 SLS with 3 HDMI monitors
- Leadwerks : A crash is observed with a "Pure Virtual Call" error message
- System black hangs/BSOD upon resuming from S3/S4 sleep on AMD Radeon™ R9 285 configured in AMD CrossFire™ mode
- With AMD CrossFire™ enabled, Timeout Detection Recovery (TDR) occurs during actual gameplay when YouTube Mix moves to the next song in Firefox®
- Screen tearing on enabling VSync with Alien: Isolation game
- AMD Catalyst™ Control Center Video Quality settings may not be available or retained if the "Enforce Smooth Video Playback" option is not selected on some AMD Radeon™ HD Series graphics adapters.
- A black screen may be experienced when attempting to enable Eyefinity after changing the display mode (Portrait, Landscape)
- Primary display may not be retained after disabling AMD CrossFire™ while in AMD Eyefinity mode
- Enabling or disabling AMD CrossFire™ may lead to one side of the 4K MST display being shown as black
- Minor stuttering may be seen in Dragon Age Inquisition on Single and Multi GPU configurations