AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista 11.9 Vista
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 32-bit version of Vista.
# New Features:
* Enables AMD HD 3D technology support on DisplayPort panels, such as the Samsung 750 and 950 series 3D displays
# Resolved Issues for the Windows Vista:
* The screen no longer goes black on when the Aero Desktop is enabled on some Radeon products.
* Lost Planet 2 no longer randomly crashes when running the benchmark
# Resolved Issues for the Windows 7:
* STALKER – Call of Pripyat no longer hangs randomly when launching a new game or opening a previously saved game.
* Scaling options are now correctly displayed when connecting a Digital monitor to the Display port on some video cards.
* The following games no longer experience random hangs during game loading:
- Call of Duty – Black Ops
- F1 2010
- Dungeon Siege 3
* The following games no longer hang intermittently during gameplay:
- Battlefield - Bad Company 2
- Dead Rising 2
* The following games no longer hangs while running the benchmark :
- Serious Sam 2
- Resident Evil 5
- HAWX 2
* HAWX 2 no longer displays random flashing black pixels
* Flashing pixel corruption is no longer experienced while playing F1 2010 and Dirt 2
* The Windows Event Log no longer reports unwanted Distributed DCOM errors.
* Negative Crossfire Scaling is no longer occasionally observed while playing EarthSim 2, Battle – Bad Company 2 , Metro and HAWX
* Video corruption is no longer observed while playing full screen HD WMV format files using PowerDVD with Windows Aero Mode turned off.
* Blank video playback is no longer observed when hardware accelerations is enabled in VLC 1.1.10
* Dawn of War II – Retribution no longer exhibits a black screen when alt-tabbing in and out of the game
* Random display corruption is no longer observed when playing WMV format files using Windows Media Player
* City of Heroes no longer experiences stuttering after excessive use if in-game Anti-Aliasing slider