Ashampoo Burning Studio allows you to burn all types of media; movies, music or files. You can create backups or data discs, rip music and create audio CDs. It also allows you to archive your movies to Blu-ray discs.
Key features include:
- Burn data to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Create data discs with optional auto-start feature.
- Update existing discs (multi-session).
- Backup files across several CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs.
- Create audio CDs and MP3/WMA discs.
- Rip audio CDs to multiple formats.
- Create HD and Full HD video discs.
- Duplicate CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Create and burn disc images.
- Design and print covers and booklets.
Ashampoo Burning Studio has a friendly user interface, which you can navigate easily to create data and music discs, make quick backup copies, and virtual disc images. There is also a feature where you can erase and format old unwanted DVDs.
Overall Ashampoo Burning Studio has some useful features and the functionality of the application is first rate. That being said, there are a couple of minor issues, not least of which is the limited compatibility with virtual disc images, and you can also easily accidentally format discs.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 18.0.1 of Ashampoo Burning Studio. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.