AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition 6.0
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is a free disk partition management application. The application has many powerful features that allow you to completely control your hard disk and partition. AOMEI Partition Assistant embeds sector-level data protection technology, which allows you to accomplish more partitioning operations.
Key Features Include:
- Manage Partition in full-scale.
- Smart Disk & Partition Wizards.
- Bad Sector Check.
- Change Drive Letter.
- Convert GPT/MBR Disk.
New Features Include: Convert system disk between MBR and GPT styles. Windows To Go Creator, installing Windows 8 to removable flash drive. Migrate system to SSD and support MBR and GPT disk. Create Windows PE bootable media without having to install AIK/WAIK. Completely support hard disk with 4096 bytes sector size.
* Enhanced GPT to MBR disk conversion: support to convert a GPT disk that has more than 4 partitions to MBR disk.
* Fully clone system disk between MBR and GPT partition styles and ensure system is able to boot from destination disk (e.g. clone system disk from GPT to MBR, MBR to GPT, GPT to GPT, MBR to MBR).
* Enhanced the ability of Windows PE bootable disc to recognize devices: automatically integrate existing hardware drivers of current system into Windows PE when creating it.
* Added an option to manually add hardware drivers into Windows PE bootable disc when creating it.
* Added an option to choose "Quick Partition" when right click on a disk so that make "Quick Partition" easy to use.
* Added a function to check the charge of a laptop before disk partitioning to prevent abnormal shutdown.
* Fixed a random issue: system is unable to boot after OS migration.
* Fixed a random issue: display Code:12 when performing partition operations under PreOS mode.
* Fixed a random issue: display Code:2 - failed to assign a drive letter.
* Fixed a random issue: the program stuck at System Updating.
* Fixed a random issue of disk clone.
* Fixed the issue of progress display when performing partition operations from command prompt.