AIM 220.127.116.11 Beta 5
The AIM® service is all about helping you keep in touch with your buddies. Whether you're sending IMs, sharing photos or doing a voice chat we want to make it better.
- Sleek new design: New buttons, new layout, new color, new brand! Tell us what you think of our shiny gold look and the new layout.
- Profiles, profiles, profiles: Connect with your buddies like never before. Customize your profile, get updates from other social networks, and more. Now, you'll never miss an update on AIM.
- Status messages in the IM.
- :) Emoticons: You asked, we answered.
- AIM Blast: IM your friends, coworkers, or customers all at once, and all from the convenience of your Buddy List.
- More goodies: Sign in as invisible, Ctrl + F to search your Buddy List, Search the web from the IM window.
* Client became slow and starts lagging/hanging after using the client for a while
* New Buddy Icon was not displayed anywhere on local client until next sign on
* Photo status was not visible to pre 7.0 users
* Using a ~ in text status would result in photo status not be able to be uploaded
* WeeMee wallpapers were not working properly.
* Lifestream count was not accurate when signing off and back on.
* Invisible/Available icons get reversed on State menu if you are signed on at 2 locations and are toggling Invisible mode on the other location.
* Systray icon did not show that you were invisible if you signed on in that state.
* Buddy Icon no longer disappears from IM window when closing/reopening IM while in Video/Talk sessions
* Other minor issues