AIM  220.127.116.11 Beta 2
* Lifestream! This is big. Keep tabs on what's going on with your buddies. We've added a convenient "Lifestream" tab to the Buddy List. There is so much to check out:
o Get AIM activities like status updates.
o Got friends on other networks? Add your Facebook or Twitter services and never miss an update.
o You can add your YouTube or Delicious accounts too.
o Leave a comment, like an item. Obviously, if your friends don't have the beta they won't know about the Lifestream so if you want to try out commenting back and forth with someone make sure they have the beta too.
o See only what you want, try out the handy filtering tool at the top of your Lifestream tab.
o Share photos on your lifestream. Look for Photos section on the right of the page and start uploading.
o Test out the rest of the site, including adding services (click settings at the top of your page), filtering, and more.
* Me tab. The "Me" tab is a companion to the Lifestream that lets you know when people leave you comments or "like" your updates. We've got a lot of work to do here, so be sure to check out Known Issues.
* Colors/Themes for AIM! We're listening to your feedback and this was something a lot of beta testers wanted. We agree that one color for the buddy list is boring and we think you'll find the new themes even better than the themes we had in the past.
* Saved Away Messages. We heard the community loud and clear on this one. People like their saved away messages. They are back!
* Better Buddy Info. Buddy Info now includes lifestream.
* Improved Conversation Bubbles. You can now choose between "modern" or "classic" mode for your conversation text. We improved the modern mode greatly in this beta.