Adobe Air 220.127.116.11
The Adobe® AIR, runtime enables you to have your favorite web applications with you all the time. Since applications built for Adobe AIR run on your desktop computer without a web browser, they provide all the convenience of a desktop application.
Companies like eBay and AOL are using Adobe AIR to create exciting new applications that allow you to use their services on your desktop.
In short, Adobe AIR means applications that are easier, more powerful, and more fun to use.
Be safe on the web: Adobe AIR helps ensure safe installations by requiring digital signatures on each AIR application that identify the application and its creator before you install.
# Includes the following fixes and security updates
# Fixed Issues:
- [IOS] Resolves an issue introduced in AIR 18.104.22.1680 where DatagramSocket was not receiving packets
- [IOS] Values are now set correctly when assigning Vector3D.Y_AXIS to a Vector3D object with -useLegacyAOT=no[Android] Browse file dialog called by FileReference.browse() is correctly displayed on the Nexus 7 and Xoom 4.1.2
- [Android] is ignored for all but one extension when multiple extensions are used
- [x86][Android] Workers get terminated even without calling terminate function
- [Android] Setting the restrict property on a StageText instance and adding or removing text incorrectly add extra characters.
- [iOS] Values are now set correctly when assigning Vector3D.Y_AXIS to a Vector3D object with useLegacyAOT=no
- [iOS] ANE doesn't include libraries through platform.xml and throws error on packaging the IPA
- [iOS] DatagramSocket not receiving packets on iOS (3742982)
- [iOS] Not able to debug/launch iPad iOS Simulator from Flash Builder. Note: One needs to set a environment variable using the command: launchctl setenv AIR_IOS_SIMULATOR_DEVICE "iPad Retina” Then restart the process and run the application on simulator device of his/her choice. By default iPhone is launched.
- [iOS] Not able to debug AIR app in iOS Simulator from Flash Builder when Xcode below 5.x is installed
- [iOS7] StageText fontWeight/fontPosture API does not work
- [Android] R$Styleable.class goes missing from the final AIR app APK though is included in ANE.
- [Android] Starling throws Buffer creation failed. Internal error while createVertexBuffer
- [Win] Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V now work correctly in StageText fields
- Multiple security and stability fixes