Adobe Air 188.8.131.5270
# New features and changes:
* Graphics Data Query
- Developers can read the structure of the display object and vector data at runtime. Game developers can use this feature to create complex Sprite Sheets, or exporters for any file format (e.g. SVG) at runtime.
* Packaging and Loading Multiple SWFs on iOS
- This feature allows an application developer to be able to package multiple SWF files that contain AS code and load them and call their functions when needed.
* Mac Retina (hiDPI) Display support
- Developers can now target their AIR application to use in Retina (hiDPI) displays on supported Macs.
# Bug fixes