# RAW Support for Cameras
This update adds support for RAW file formats of the following cameras:
* Olympus E-P3
* Olympus E-PL3
* Olympus E-PM1
* Sony Alpha NEX-C3
* Sony Alpha NEX-5N
* Sony SLT-A35
* Sony SLT-A65
* Sony SLT-A77
* Panasonic DMC-G3
* Panasonic DMC-GF3
* Panasonic DMC-FZ150
* Nikon Coolpix P7100
* Leica D-LUX5
* Pentax Q
* Ricoh GXR A 12
* Added complete functionality to context menu of category tree in Property pane (assign, remove, cut, copy, paste, edit category, search).
* Category tree in Property pane now supports drag and drop.
* Typing a delimiter (, or ;) accepts auto-completed keyword in Property pane.
* View mode sometimes upscaled a cached image resulting in a blurry image.
* Thumbnail pop-up would not close when moving mouse pointer or scrolling with mousewheel.
* Alpha blending on some elements of the Organize pane (issue was more visible in Silver theme).
* Vignette and Lomo edit mode filters now more responsive to cancelling.
* When zoomed beyond ‘fit image’, spacebar panning issues occurred when working with Vignette Edit tool.
* Clicking near the edit box on the slider control sometimes set the position to max in Edit mode.
* Canon maker notes – update the tiff footer if it existsIn Edit mode's Vignette tool, the blur frame settings displayed in the preview were not reflected in the final image, and the strength was not saved as part of the Last Used preset.
* Single character keys could not be typed into the map's search control if they were also in the list of configured keyboard shortcuts.
* Clicking on the auto-rotate icon on a thumbnail would set the image into edited state.