# New Features
* New look and feel! Updated GUI, tear off, move, stack, and dock more toolbars and panes than ever before.
* You can now show and hide mode switching buttons for a new compact view.
* Improved Noise Removal. Added Preserve Detail and Preserve Detail Threshold slider.
* New blend modes.
* New Fill tool, click on a pixel to shade every pixel of that same color value with your selected color.
* New Gradient tool allows you to draw gradients across your image.
* New Borders added to the Edit Mode Borders tool.
* ACDSee Dashboard, access and browse file, camera, and database statistics.
* There's now even more ways to filter Photos mode to display photos from specific areas of your hard drive, Microsoft OneDrive™, or your entire collection.
# Performance Improvements
* Better handling of large TIFF files.
* Photos mode is now faster than ever.
* Improved Blur panel, now easier to identify and select the Blur type.
* Eye Dropper can now select background color with right click.
* Color Picker is now available while drawing using the Color pane.
* Draw Brush draws with foreground color with left click and background color with right click.
* There is a new option in the Color Picker to go back to default black and white colors.
* Improved camera lens support information for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax, and Samsung.
* And other bug fixes.