ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 17.0.41
ACDSee Photo Studio Standard - the most powerful photo manager around is now even faster. Way faster. No other photo software saves you so much time. Enjoy the freedom to find, organize and edit your photos faster, easier and with better results than ever before. Instantly share your pictures online or on your cell phone. Create quality prints or Flash and PDF slideshows.
It's hard to believe that managing digital images can be so quick and easy, but with ACDSee Photo Studio Standard, it is. As a media browser for your Windows folder system, ACDSee Photo Studio Standard's super-fast navigation pane lets you browse and view your picture collections right away. Compare multiple images side-by-side. Save time and select photo files by criteria. Or see all your images at once. ACDSee Photo Studio Standard digital photo software supports over 50 popular photo and multimedia formats.
This download is for a 30 day trial.
# New Features
* Radial Gradient Tool
* Multiple Database Support
* Enhanced and revised user interface to allow photos to be the center of attention
* Easily search for and filter for images that have no keywords assigned
* Introduced thumbnail icon that indicates when a file has ACDSee metadata assigned which is not embedded in the image (embed-pending overlay icon).
* Introduced option to not have the 'Tagged' ACDSee Metadata value influence the embed pending flag.
* Grouped metadata related commands into a new Metadata sub menu under the Tools menu.
* Added the ability to clear the flag which indicates a file has ACDSee database information not yet embedded into a file.
* Added ability to right-click on the embed-pending overlay icon to give quick access to the Embed ACDSee Metadata and Clear Embed Pending Flag commands.
* Added support for decoding and encoding WebP image format
# Support File Formats
* Support for some legacy file formats has been removed from ACDSee 17. File format support for ACDSee 17 is now equivalent to what is supported in ACDSee Pro 7.
# Not Supported
* ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
* ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files