ACDSee - the most powerful photo manager around is now even faster. Way faster. No other photo software saves you so much time. Enjoy the freedom to find, organize and edit your photos faster, easier and with better results than ever before. Instantly share your pictures online or on your cell phone. Create quality prints or Flash and PDF slideshows.
It's hard to believe that managing digital images can be so quick and easy, but with ACDSee, it is. As a media browser for your Windows folder system, ACDSee's super-fast navigation pane lets you browse and view your picture collections right away. Compare multiple images side-by-side. Save time and select photo files by criteria. Or see all your images at once. ACDSee digital photo software supports over 50 popular photo and multimedia formats.
This download is for a 30 day trial.
# New Features
- Gradient Tool
- Info Palette
- Reverse Geocoding
- Direct upload to Facebook
- Lens Blur
- Automatic distortion correction for DNG files containing necessary correction tags (relevant to micro 4/3rds and other select mirrorless cameras).
- Automatically converts RAW and TIFF to JPG when uploading to 3rd party services (SmugMug, Flickr)
- Ability to toggle state of thumbnail overlay icons with [ and ] shortcut keys
- Performance improvements made to the Repair Tool
- Added support for EXIF, IPTC, and embedded ACDSee metadata to PSD files.
- Added support for Samsung maker notes in EXIF metadata
- Name of folders can be shown when file names are hidden (Tools | Options | File List | Thumbnail Info)
- Improved media player user interface
- Ability to extract frame from video file added to media player (Windows 7 & Windows 8)
- Ability to specify order of external editors list
- Reintroduced the Light color scheme
- International characters would not encode correctly in IPTC metadata fields.
- Lens information would be lost when converting RAW or DNG to JPG.
- Hierarchical keywords would not flatten to list of keywords when uploading to 3rd party photo services.