Zoom Player Home  12.6 Beta 2
# New :
* New Advanced Options page that controls Zoom Player's behavior when a monitor is attached or detached, when Windows 10's tablet mode is enabled or disabled and when a 2 in 1 laptop's screen is docked or undocked. Each of these mode changes can be assigned a different set of actions and custom functions, even if the mode changed while Zoom Player was not running (optional).
* The skin installation process has become simpler with the addition of a new "Install Skin" button on the skin selection dialog.
* Zoom Player can now extract Album art and meta-data from ".M4A" and possibly other audio formats.
* The open URL dialog now remembers the last visited URL and keeps a history of the last 10 URLs.
* New Setting (Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation / Thumb View) to specify the number of threads to use while scraping. If your operating system drive ("C:") is mechanical, it may require lowering the thread count to "1" to prevent the user interface from being overly affected by the disk writes.
# Changes :
- TheMovieDB.org's scraper plug-in has been enhanced with ".nfo" hinting for TV content and improved naming convention detection.
# Fixes :
- The media library's thumbnail memory cache was cleared when switching between categories if new category used a different thumbnail resolution.
- Some JPEG images with either embedded as Album art or with a mislabeled file extension were not properly recognized as valid JPEG images and were not used/shown.
- Depending on the function assigned to the left mouse button, clicking a hot-corner may activate both the hot-corner functionality and the functionality assigned to the left mouse button (instead of only triggering the hot corner action).
- Closing Zoom Player while the playlist was retrieving the duration of media files prevented Zoom Player from closing properly.
- Pressing on the "disabled" subtitle entry when it was already selected incorrectly displayed an "Unknown error" message.