WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded
- Drop shadow effect and Windows Vista support
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
* New translations: German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian
* Added ability to resize the right pane (New Snapshot button)
* Hold down CTRL in the Full Screen mode to capture multiple monitors
* English is the first language in the list now (General page)
* Fixed an issue with updating the capture mode when using hotkeys
* Fixed a minor issue with menu accelerator keys
* Some other minor improvements