Was ist die FileHippo-Sicherheitsgarantie?
WinDjView is a fast, compact and powerful DjVu viewing application for the Windows platform that has a tabbed interface, continuous scrolling and advanced printing options. It uses the free DjVuLibre library to decode DjVu documents. DjVu is a web-centric format and software platform for distributing documents and images.
Key features include:
- Tabbed document interface. Alternatively it can open each document in its own window..
- Continuous or single page layout, with an option to group facing pages.
- User-created bookmarks and annotations.
- Thumbnails with adjustable size.
- Contents and hyperlinks.
- Advanced printing.
- Full screen mode.
- Magnifying glass and marquee zoom.
- Export pages (or a section of a page) to bmp, png, gif, tif and jpg.
- Rotate pages by 90 degrees.
- Zoom to page, page width, 100% or custom zoom.
- Brightness, contrast and gamma adjustment.
- Keyboard shortcuts for scrolling and navigation.
- If requested, associates with DjVu files in Explorer.
- Supports dictionaries that translate words under mouse pointer*.
- Text searching and copying*.
- Multiple Language Support**.
Overall, WinDJView is a fast and powerful DjVu viewer. It has lots of useful features and a clean interface that is easy to navigate and users of all levels of expertise.
*These features only work on documents with a built-in text layer.
**Interface languages: English, Russian (for older versions: also Ukrainian, Greek, Hungarian, French, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Tatarish). To install, download the corresponding language dll into the installation folder and restart the application.