WinAce is not just another archiving shell. With it's own powerful compression format ACE and built-in support for other popular compression types like ZIP, RAR and MS-CAB (to name a few), WinAce could actually become the only archiver you need.
The feature list of WinAce includes:
- compression of the following formats: ACE, ZIP, LHA, MS-CAB, JAVA JAR
- decompression of: ACE, ZIP, LHA, MS-CAB, RAR, ARC, ARJ, GZip, TAR, ZOO, JAR
- multi-volume (disk spanning) archives for ACE, ZIP, CAB
- self-extracting archives (SFX) for ACE and ZIP
- password encryption & recovery records for data protection
- Integrity check for ACE, ZIP, LHA, MS-CAB, RAR, ARC, ARJ, GZip, TAR, ZOO, JAR
- Repair functionality for ACE and ZIP archives
- Authenticity verification for ACE archives
- comment files in HTML, ANSI or ASCII for ACE- and ZIP-Archives
- full command line access (compatible with DOS ACE)
- detailed information for all archive types
- Quickviewer for graphic files, Word Documents, HTML pages and ASCII files
- full drag&drop support
- complete file-management (copying, moving and deleting of files and directories)
- optimization of existing archives
- access to your archives in Windows Explorer and via the context menu (shell extension)
- table of contents in the "Properties" panel of ACE and ZIP files (shell extension)
- ... and so much more!
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.5 of WinAce. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.