Vuze (formerly Azureus) is a free BitTorrent client, which is used to transfer files via the BitTorrent protocol. The application is written in Java and uses the Azureus Engine.
Vuze offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents.
In addition to BitTorrenting, Vuze allows you to view, publish and share original DVD and HD quality video content. You can see content through channels and categories containing TV shows, music videos, movies, video games and others.
If you publish your own original content via the Vuze platform, you are able to charge for it.
Please be advised: You must have Java installed to be able to run Vuze.
# New Features:
* Device | Improved Device Playback support: improved compatibility and many new devices added
* Core | Moved some device detection code out of core
* Plug | Removed IView, AbstractIView, SWTManager and other deprecated plugin APIs
* Device | Button for "Do Not Transcode"
* Device | Sidebar icon for devices that supply one
* UI | Switched all views using IView to UISWTVIew
* UI | Moved all non UI table refreshing code out of SWT thread (should result in faster UI)
* Misc | Removed various left over and unused code (saved a measly 200k)