Are you looking for a streamlined tool for capturing and processing videos? Well, VirtualDub is your choice.
(Batch-)Process your AVI files, apply video filters and tune your codecs to gain high quality results.
- Access all Video for Windows compatible devices.
- Free frame rate definition.
- Optimized disk access for more consistent hard disk usage.
- Create AVI2 (OpenDML) files to break the AVI 2GB barrier.
- Integrated volume meter and histogram for input level monitoring.
- Real-time downsizing, noise reduction, and field swapping.
- Verbose monitoring, including compression levels, CPU usage, and free disk space.
- Access hidden video formats your capture card may support but not have a setting for, such as 352x480.
- Keyboard and mouse shortcuts for faster operation.
- Clean interface layout: caption, menu bar, info panel, status bar.
- Reads and writes AVI2 (OpenDML) and multi-segment AVI clips.
- Remove and replace audio tracks without touching the video.
- Extensive video filter set, including blur, sharpen, emboss, smooth, 3x3 convolution, flip, resize, rotate, brightness/contrast, levels, deinterlace, and threshold.
- Bilinear and bicubic resampling.
- Decompress and recompress both audio and video.
- Remove segments of a video clip and save the rest without recompressing.
- Adjust frame rate, decimate frames, and 3:2 pulldown removal.
- Preview the results with live audio.
- Queue and automate your jobs.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.9.11 of VirtualDub. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.