TeamSpeak Server 64-bit 3.0.3
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 64-bit version of the server.
- permissions updated to revision 14
- added temporary serverpasswords (servertemppasswordadd, servertemppassworddel, servertemppasswordlist)
- added new permission b_client_request_talker to control who can request talk power
- added new permission b_client_avatar_delete_other to allow deleting avatars from other clients
- ftinitdownload and ftinitupload shows binded ips
- fixed queryclient antiflood bug