TeamSpeak Server 32-bit 3.0.9
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the server.
- Added support for Overwolf integration (requires client 3.0.12 or above)
- Added "-badges" parameter to "clientlist" serverquery command
- Fixed a deadlock. (Would kick all clients from the server)
- Fixed a bug on nickname bans
- Added a new variable CHANNEL_DELETE_DELAY but it is disabled for now. Will be fully supported next release