TeamSpeak Client 64-bit 3.0.0 Beta 31
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 64-bit version of the client.
- Handle server error when client version is too old for this server by telling the user why the connection failed and offer an automatic client update.
- User context menu in poke dialog now opens by clicking mouse left or right
- When opening a filebrowser dialog and its geometry is beyond desktop, it will be moved to the upper left corner to not get lost.
- Added clientquery- sendtextmessage will open chattab when partner not in view
- Added that complains can be removed with DEL- key and also forced when holding SHIFT- key (will suppress the confirmation dialog)
- Fixed "database empty result" when entering empty directory
- Fixed "database empty result" when client-/server group has no permission set
- Fixed opening empty filebrowser
- Fixed two clicks needed to deactivate glancebutton if subscribed to channel with clients inside
- Fixed possible broken filetransfer stats at the end when overwriting files
- Fixed that playback- and hotkey profile can't be activated on active tab via self menu when tab didn't get activated by mouse click
- Fixed bbCode URLs in Hostmessage dialog, which were not clickable
- Fixed showing an empty complain list when removing fails
- Fixed a minor issue with 'drag & drop' in Bookmarks Manager
- Fixed identities with "Umlauts" which weren't converted correctly
- Fixed "Connection Info" menuitem in "Self" menu being deactivated when online and activated when offline. Fixed possible crash when closing client with connectioninfo dialogs open.
- Reworked application shutdown mechanism to avoid corrupt configuration files