TeamSpeak Client 32-bit 220.127.116.11
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the client.
- Fixed gatekeeper signature error starting the 3.0.10 client on Mac OS X
- Updater will in addition to renaming updated DLLs and exe also move them to a folder "old" to avoid Qt loading the old plugin DLLs.
- Export missing requestClientEditDescription to Lua
- Added some context menu entries into whisper history
- Stereo recording in DirectSound works properly now
- Recording from sources with more than 2 channels should downmix properly to 2 channels now (in stead of just using the first 2 channels)
- Adjusted default position of windows when opened for the first time when the position has not yet been stored.
- Added more default languages to the Mac OS X app bundle affecting the Mac menu, which is independant from Qt translation files. All language folders are now ignored by gatekeeper, so they can be safely manually added.
- Fixed Upload button of IconView dialog on Mac OS X
- Removed warning spam message on Mac OS X when connecting to a TSDNS server.
- Fixed tooltip for United Kingdom
- Fixed possible crash in Add-Hotkey dialog
- Fixed crash when right-clicking on the background area of notification options.
- Do not replace "-" with "−" in hostmessage dialog.
- Adjusted package installer to work properly if plugins do not follow the recommended name scheme of _win32.dll and _win64.dll
- Fixed possible crash when deleting profiles.
- Fixed encoding when invitation contains channel password with spaces.