Spybot Search and Destroy 2.1
Was ist die FileHippo-Sicherheitsgarantie?
- Virus scanning and removal (Home Edition and above): The inclusion of the anti-virus engine means that we can now offer live protection against viruses. The anti-virus signature files are updated multiple times every day. This means real protection always.
- Simplified view of update screen. Information is now displayed in a clear, understandable graphical format.
- Selective removal. Choose only the malware you want to remove. You can view what is suspected to be malware on your system and decide if you want to keep it or remove it.
- Enhanced GUI: We have simplified the view of many component parts to make it easier for our users to understand what is happening.
- Multilingual support: we have now included French and Italian languages. The language can easily be changed from within the settings section in ‘Start Center’.
- MRU (Most Recently Used) Scan: If you want to do a quick scan, you can tell Spybot to scan only the most recently used files.
- Scan mode for usage tracks only: You can do a dedicated scan and remove only usage tracks.
- Rootkit Scan:- Rootkit scan has been improved.
- Faster scan speeds: In the Home Edition and above the scan engine now supports ‘Multi-core’ processors.
- Live Protection:- Real time live protection can be turned on or off depending on users requirements.
- Internet Protection: an integrated proxy server blocks suspicious cookies and access to suspect URLs.
- Improved ‘Protected Repair Environment’: This exclusive feature is now easier to use as it has its own dedicated easy to use ‘Spybot Taskbar’. The PRE allows you to work in an independent environment that is free from malicious threats.
- Updated Boot CD Creator: Integrated tool for creating a Boot CD to allow you to do a ‘clean boot’ of an infected system.
- Extensive white list for system files: This is now shared among other Spybot components to further increase scanning speed. You are prompted to create white list in the Start Center on newly commissioned systems.