Was ist die FileHippo-Sicherheitsgarantie?
# New Features:
* SpiderOak Hive: We adopted a simple approach to syncing data across all devices by creating the SpiderOak Hive folder. Simply drag and drop files or folders into this folder and they will automatically sync to your other devices.
* OS Integration for Windows (Mac and Linux soon to follow): Granting right-click access functions via Explorer now allows you to backup, share, and view historical versions.
* ShareRoom Enhancement: Users can now add passwords to their ShareRooms which adds an additional layer of security when sharing important files.
* Remote Diagnostics: We added a capability for remote diagnostics to help when troubleshooting problems with customer support. This option is disabled by default. You must explicitly enabled it. Diagnostic reports consist of metadata such as program and OS version information, file system types, program log files, folder and file names. Reports do not include backup data, passwords, or encryption information.
* ShareRoom Enhancement: We added clarification to the ShareRoom creation wizard
* LAN sync: Fixed a bug with LAN sync, allowing the client to recover from certain error conditions
* UI / View Tab: Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the UI to erroneously disable the View tab in the client after displaying the "out of space" popup window.
* AppIndicator framework: Switch system tray icon to use AppIndicator framework on Ubuntu.
* Backup: Fixed a bug which prevents category size indicator on basic backup tab from updating without restarting the client
* Downloads: Fixed a bug that prevented downloads from resuming after a network failure.
* Uninstalling SpiderOak: Fixed a bug on Windows which reports publisher info as 'unknown' when uninstalling SpiderOak
* Sync: Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented sync from detecting a moved folder properly, instead considering it a deletion
* Backup: Fixed a bug causing backup to fail under a very rare edge case