Soluto 1.1.1369 Beta
Was ist die FileHippo-Sicherheitsgarantie?
* PC Readiness Always Show option
- right click Soluto tray icon to see 3 new options in the “PC Readiness Monitor” sub-menu: Show every boot; Show after boot changes; Never show.
* New Driver
- Our low level driver has been re-written and is labeled Soluto.sys (previous driver name was PCGenFam.sys).
* Residue items appear in required bar
- Some apps do not support complete removal from the Windows startup, those items will appear in darker grey within the console.
- Beta sticker moved to right side
* “Operation aborted” message for updaters/help applications – Fixed.
* “Can’t connect to PC Genome servers” error for home users - Fixed.
- Home users who were getting a "cannot connect to PC Genome error" should now be able to run.
* Right Click - “My PC Just Frustrated Me” & “Disable Ongoing Frustration Research” options removed from tray icon.
- We've improved our algorithms to identify automatically PC frustrations, and to allow our ongoing research to run in the background without a hitch. If you do not wish to use these option, you can still select the Exit after boot feature.