Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- The to do list now takes the start/due time into account also when sorting the list.
- Window variables with predefined list didn't work when localized texts were used. Fixed.
- Week number in the week view wasn't adjusted by the "Week number delta" setting. Fixed.
- Copy group adds postfix ".x.y" to the "id" for the copied items.
- Old languages are removed from the config folder on startup if there is a newer one in the program folder.
- CSV export wrote the first instance of a recurring event twice to the file. Fixed.
- The operating system's default language is used automatically instead English on new installations.