Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 95
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- The "Enable on startup" is now hidden on Mac and Linux since it's Windows only setting.
- Added possibility to create, move and resize the events in day and week views with the mouse. Hold shift key down to create new events.
- The mouse interaction in the schedule view can be disabled from the advanced options.
- Changed the way the calendar is drawn on Linux to prevent black windows on newer versions of cairo.
- Editing Remember The Milk's tasks could return an error even if everything succeeded. Fixed.
- The %p will be converted to non-translated "AM"/"PM" is bitmap fonts are used in the time item.
- Added Rainlendar_ReadFile() function to the API which is able to read the file contents also from unicode paths on Windows.