Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- The exception days were not applied correctly with the CSV export.
- The time for the events and tasks did not take into account the daylight saving time when exporting CSV.
- Deleting tasks with subtasks didn't work correctly when done in the manager dialog.
- Dismissing alarms did not work if the UID property had spaces at the end.
- Rainlendar crashed if the root item in the active skin list was double clicked.
- Toodledo start time was set to the due time when creating or editing the tasks.
- Improvements to the Toodledo recurrence support.
- Changing the status of a task in the change fields dialog did not work correctly.