Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 94
Was ist die FileHippo-Sicherheitsgarantie?
- Deleting one instance from a recurring event in the month view didn't work. Fixed.
- Split the "Visible calendars" filter to "Included calendars" and "Excluded calendars"
- Task in a schedule view was opened with the event editor. Fixed.
- Added auto-completion to the category text edit.
- The category list is now sorted on Linux and Mac too.
- Retrying without proxy is done now also if the proxy can be connected but if fails to return any data.
- The date format strings are now filtered for illegal characters to prevent crashing.
- Added topmargin and bottommargin for the schedule items which can be used to add extra space to the event area.
- You can now define the height and duration of one time item in the day and week views.
- Outlook's all day event's day is chosen from noon instead from midnight to allow some time zone adjustment.
- If a window defines included calendars they are selected automatically when creating a new event or task.