Rainlendar  2.10 Beta 112
- Changed the way *.wav files are played on Windows since the old way caused crashes with some 3rd party codec packs.
- Added support for Google alarm methods and removed the "Google Calendar alarms" setting.
- Increased the size of the calendar controls in the export dialog.
- The recurrence days for weekly recurring events which defined the start date in local time could be set incorrectly.
- Selecting a skin in the simple mode always added the alarm and tooltip windows even if the skin didn't support them.
- Cancelling the date range dialog still opened the export file dialog when exporting events and tasks as comma separated values.
- The calendar is selected automatically in the options if there is just one.
- The SetVariable() will now store the new value to the settings file.
- Exceptions for Google calendar events should work better now.
- Cancelling or completing a recurring task disabled the next alarm instead just the current alarm.
- Initial support for Toodledo.