Rainlendar 2.8 Beta 97
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Month items were not aligned correctly due to the changes made in the previous build. Fixed.
- Moved the buttons to the left in the options dialog to make it more netbook friendly.
- Added the missing "linkcolor" attribute for text items.
- Added timezone and label support for the analog clock in the Chromophore skin.
- Recurring events with until date could not always be updated to Google Calendar. Fixed.
- The FREE layout in calendar can now show also weekdays.
- Lua scripts can be run on window initialization and redraw (see Rainlendar_SetEventHandler).
- Mouse events didn't work with FREE calendar layout. The <calendar> must now define width and height which contains all the day positions for this to work.
- Fixed a crash which happened if the skin didn't have a tooltip and todo list was set to custom sort order.
- Calendar file monitoring now checks also changes in the file modification date.
- Added a small delay before the components are reloaded after changes are detected so that sequential updates cause just one operation.
- The mouse cursor changes to a hand when it is over a button.