Rainlendar 2.12 Beta 130
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Toodledo plugin crashed when polling with offline file enabled.
- The manager can show and search the description field now too.
- All windows can be moved at once by holding shift key down.
- Portable installation uses custom password encoding by default.
- Read-only events and tasks can be now opened to the editor but the changes cannot be saved.
- Added confirmation if all skin windows are activated at once.
- Moved the Google Tasks to a separate plugin.
- Reading long descriptions from Outlook failed.
- Right alt+a selected the text in the description field.
- The expired Toodledo authentication token was not updated if the folder was defined in for the calendar.
- Manager allowed to delete items from read-only calendars.