Postbox lets you spend less time managing messages and more time getting things done. But what makes Postbox really useful is the way it lets you find and reuse all kinds of content hidden deep within your email. After all, it’s your email... make the most of it!Ultra-Fast Search
Postbox makes it easy to search for almost anything across all of your email accounts.Powerful Address Auto-Complete
The Addressing Widget will enable you to search for contacts by either first name, last name, or domain.
* The power of Postbox Conversation Views has now been integrated into message compose. In addition to traditional message quoting, you can now compose messages in "Summarize Mode" which provides a clean "who-said-what" summary of the conversation. For additional detail, please see the following Knowledge Base Article. Summarize mode applies to reply and forward as inline for HTML composition
* Ability to toggle between Reply and Reply All from the compose window via a toolbar button
* Ability to configure Quick Reply to always default to Reply All via Preferences | Compose | Advanced
* Support for Mail As PDF on Mac OS X from the Mac print dialog in your favorite Mac application
* Add a keyboard shortcut for Paste Without Formatting to the compose window: cmd-shift-v (Mac) and ctrl-shift-v (Windows)
* Quick Look is now implemented for attachments in the compose window on Mac OS X. Select the attachments and use the space bar to quick look them.
* Fixed an issue opening iWork (Pages, Keynote, and Numbers) attachments on Mac OS X
* Fixed an issue with tooltips not always disappearing correctly on Mac OS X when using Spaces
* Fixed an issue with Spotlight not showing the correct subjects
* Performance and stability improvements with large sets of mail
* Incorporated Mozilla Firefox security updates through version 3.6.11