phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- [export] Support Apache's mod_deflate
- [interface] Inline query editing broken after row update
- [setup] Cannot switch language in /setup
- [CSS] Font size in inline query editor is way too big
- [l10n] Portuguese Language not displaying correctly
- [status] Live charts don't work for non-default server
- [core] Proxy ajax calls to pma.net to avoid browser notices
- [tracking] Structure Snapshot on tracked view renders invalid SQL
- [events] Event comments not saved